Check MOT history of the vehicle
Our MOT history check includes:
- Check MOT status of a vehicle.
- Current MOT status shows the car has valid MOT or not.
- Shows when next MOT is due.
- MOT test certificate expiry date.
- Previous MOT history.
- Mileage history recorded at the time of MOT test.
- Advisory notes are provided for advice. For some of these, if they became more serious your vehicle may no longer be roadworthy and could require immediate attention.
- Failure notes give valuable insight into repairs carried out on this vehicle and it doesn’t affect vehicle current condition.
Our free DVLA MOT check helps car buyers to make informed decision. Our MOT check online service is completely free to use.
Car TAX Check
Use this service to check car tax for free in our website.
Addition to the MOT check our free vehicle check includes road tax of the vehicle. with 6 months and 12 months vehicle tax rates.
Please make sure you check your vehicle check report thoroughly before buying a car.
Car Analytics® Car History Check
Our free car check service provides initial information about the vehicle, upgrade to basic or full check for comprehensive car history report.
What is included in our full vehicle check?
Our vehicle check report provides valuable insights in to car history check, all below car data checks included.
- Keepers History / Previous Owner Check.
- Registration Check / Reg Check.
- 5 band vehicle valuation (Dealer forecourt, Trade-in price and private sale price).
- Outstanding finance check with finance house contact.
- Insurance write-off (Cat A, Cat B, Cat S (formerly Cat C), and Cat N (formerly Cat D).
- Police stolen check from police national computer) Our basic check provides previous owners / keepers history (this doesn't include owner personal information), plate change and colour change history. please upgrade your car check report for more information.
Our full number plate check provides comprehensive all in one report, we recommend you to check full vehicle check before buying a car.