Sell Your Car in Just A Day
The used car market in the UK is highly saturated, so getting the best price for your vehicle can be extremely daunting.
Do not fret; CarAnalytics has partnered with the UK’s leading comparison site Motorway, to give you their highest offer from a network of online buyers and specialist dealers. You can sell your car fast for free, often within a day.
- Enter Details: Enter your car’s registration number and you will be taken to our partner website, Motorway. Provide a few car details like current mileage, service history details, condition of the car, and your basic info to start.
- Compare Prices: They then compare prices from online buyers, car buying sites, scrap buyers, and specialized auto dealers across the UK, and give you their highest instant offers.
- Actual Buyers Seeking Your Car: They connect you to reliable car dealers in a UK-wide network who are eagerly seeking vehicles like yours, in addition to instant buyers actively searching for your vehicle today.
- Select The Best Deal: Compare different offers and weigh up the pros and cons of every buyer. Select the offer from a dealer or an instant buyer that suits you the most.
- Arrange Appointment: Find out which auto dealership can collect your vehicle and which ones want you to drop off to a local centre. If the dealer offers a free home collection service, a representative from the car buying company will collect the car from your home or work.
- Payment Options: Do not forget to check the payment options. Find out how each buyer makes payment and how long it takes to cash to reach your account.
- Expert Examination: Either you drop your car off or an expert collects it from you, a company representative will examine your vehicle and ensure all the paperwork is acceptable. He will need a vehicle’s service history and V5 registration document to complete the transaction.
- Get Money: As soon as you hand over the vehicle, the buyer will send the payment to your bank account the same day.
How to Sell My Car for Cash – Know the Best Option
There are multiple ways to sell your car for cash. The question is which one suits you the most. Often people select between two options: obtain the most cash for the vehicle by selling privately or get your car sold to a professional buyer in the quickest possible time.
The most common ways to sell your vehicle include: part-exchanging at a dealership, directly to a dealer, selling privately, and selling a used car at auction. All these methods have their own pros and cons.
Part-exchange My Car at Dealership: You go to a dealership to buy a new car and a sales agent offers to buy your old car. The cash they offer is then used as a deposit for the new car. The good thing about this transaction is that you sell your old vehicle and get a new one at the same time. The downside is you can’t negotiate the price of both the new and the old car properly and the agent is unlikely to offer you the price that you can get by selling the car privately. However, if you find a dealer (which is very hard) who genuinely wants to retail your vehicle and place it on their forecourt, you may get a better price. Usually there is a cap on maximum deposit (usually 30%) for your new car. Therefore, it is sometimes more viable to sell your car for cash instead of trading it in
Sell My Car at a Dealership: This is the quickest and the best way to sell a car, but you may not get the price that you could obtain by selling to a private seller. Although it will be the fastest and a hassle-free sale, it may not be most profitable since the dealership wants to make money for itself as well.
Sell My Car at Auction: Selling a car at a live physical auction can be a swift and straightforward way, but you may not reach your reserved price or sell at all. It means you will not get the price you wish for, or worse, you have to take the car back home and try another time.
Sell My Car Privately: If you have a first-rate vehicle, selling it privately (both online and offline) could be the best option. However, classified sites are rarely free. Moreover, you have to be very smart to know all the tricks of selling online and you have to wait for the right buyer that could pay you the money you like for your vehicle. And you should remember, the sale is never guaranteed, and you sometimes have to welcome multiple buyers at your home that will check and test drive the car before buying it. It could be a waste of your time and energy if the sale does not happen. Besides, if your vehicle is worth £8,000 or less and you want to sell it fast, you may be better off selling it to a car buying website. But remember, their prices can be lower than selling in other ways.
Sell My Car to Car Analytics: If you really want to take control and sell your car online at the best price, you can trust us. Our partner Motorway connects you to nationwide dealerships and instant buyers in their network who are genuinely interested in buying your vehicle. You find the most appropriate deal for yourself, they connect you to the buyer, and you get the money in your account the same day. Find out how it works below...
- Free Car Valuation
Provide the information about your car and we will value your car for free in just a minute. Motorway use statistics on market price, demand, and seasonality.
- Avoid the Troubles of Private Sales
Selling a car privately can be a painstaking and long job. It could take days and even months. With us, you can sell your car in just 24 hours.
- Sell Your Car in 24 Hours
From getting your car valuation online to connecting you to the actual buyers and finalizing the deal, it can take as little as a day.
- Get Paid the Same Day
Once you select the best offer, make an online appointment, and allow the representative to inspect the vehicle, you will get paid (in your bank account) on the very same day.
“How much I can earn?” is the most common question asked by every car seller. This is somehow linked to another question, “what is my car’s worth?”. Knowing about this, not only allows you to get a fair price for your vehicle, but it also assists you in price negotiation for your next car.
The price of your car depends on a lot of factors including your vehicle’s present market value, age, condition, mileage, service history, number of previous owners, optional extras, and security facilities, among other things. A car shopper takes into account all these aspects before offering you the price they are willing to pay.
The best way to know the worth of your car is to use an ‘online car valuation’ tool. However, this could be confusing because there are plenty of car valuation tools in the UK such as Parkers, WhatCar, Regit, Autotrader, and our partner Motorway. Every tool will give you varied results. Make sure you treat every online valuation price as a guide price and not a genuine offer.
Moreover, the valuations will vary greatly depending on the type of prices you are looking at. The prices from a retail site, a private classified site, a car dealer, and an instant online buyer will vary significantly.
Therefore, it is a good idea to use multiple online valuation tools to set your expectations. This will not cost you anything, since every valuation tool is free and will help you aim for a respectable target price.